MORENO & ARJONA – BUREAU has a strong team of professionals dedicated to tax-legal counseling, with a sound legal and economic training, a high degree of specialization and continuous learning.
We offer a permanent or specific service, both to individuals and national or international corporations. We suggest practical and effective solutions, consistent with the needs of our customers. We pay special attention to the changes in the tax system, which may affect our customers.
Among other things, our consultancy includes:
- Comprehensive tax advice to individuals and legal persons.
- Consultancy and Tax Compliance.
- Tax planning in probate proceedings and donations.
- Support and advice in the drafting of Income Tax Statements on Corporations; analysis and accreditation of tax incentives and applicable deductions thereof.
- Tax planning in company restructuring, mergers, acquisitions and non-cash contributions.
- Elaboration of the tax area in due diligence procedures.
- Legal assistance in economic – administrative and contentious – administrative claims.
- Advice on management procedures, as well as tax collection, tax sanctioning and tax inspection procedures initiated by local tax administration bodies.
- Taxation of real estate companies. Tax advice in real estate transmission or acquisition projects. Financing of real estate projects.
- Tax advice to associations and nonprofit foundations.
- Taxpayer representation before the General Directorate of Income in processes of tax scope, tax refund, statutes of limitations, etc.
- Defense and representation of taxpayers to file motions before the reconsideration appeal and Contentious Administrative instances.
- National and International Tax Planning.
- Analysis and Application of Tax Incentives.
- Treaties to Avoid Double Taxation.
- Investment vehicles for offshore transactions.
- Transfer pricing (in partnership with a multidisciplinary team).