Practice AreasBusiness labor counseling.
Rodolfo E. Stanziola Sierra
Rodolfo E. Stanziola Sierra holds a degree in Law and Political Sciences from Universidad de Panama and a Post Graduate Degree, as well as a Master’s Degree in Labor Law from Universidad Interamericana and a Certification in Mediation, Conciliation and Arbitration from the Universidad Especializada del Contador Publico Autorizado.
His work experience has a history in the Ministry of Labor and Labor Development, as follows:
- 1994 – 1999 Labor Judge of the Conciliation and Decision Board;
- Judicial Assistant of the Judicial Secretary;
- Legal Analyst;
- Advisor of the Regional Offices of Labor (Provinces);
- Judicial Assistant of the Head of the Legal Department;
- Deputy Judge of the Labor Branch;
- Project Advisor to the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB), on the job training;
- Judicial Secretary in the Ministry of Labor and Labor Development; and
- Director General of Labor 2004 – 2009.
His experience within the private sector: Corporate Attorney of the company PANAMA CANADIAN COMMUNITY, a Canadian investment company headquartered in Panama; Trial Attorney, Legal Advisor of the electric company ELEKTRA NORESTE S.A., focused on labor matters and on the Regulatory Authority for Public Services.
From Moreno & Arjona – Bureau, and with 20 years of experience, he provides business labor counselling.